There is an ancient technique that will create more bravery, eliminate fear, and allow you to act even in times of crises. This technique is something samurai practiced and allowed them to be some of the best warriors in all of history.
In this episode I teach you this powerful meditation that has the potential to change your life. If you are constantly crushed by fear or frustrations or if you feel like you are floating through life with no real purpose, you NEED to listen to this episode.
This technique I teach brings clarity into your life.
I also share my personal stories of implementing this technique, and how if it’s done wrong, it has the potential to literally kill you. Don’t worry, I tell you how to perform this technique in a safe way.
- Why samurai were so fearless
- What would it mean to bring some of the samurai’s bravery into your life?
- A simple meditation samurai used to conquer fear and anxiety
- What happens if you aren’t prepared for death
- My personal story of when I was TERRIFIED of dying (and how I learned to embrace mortality and enjoy life more)
- A mistake the Buddha made that killed a temple full of monks
- What you can do to enjoy life more and cultivate more bravery
“The way of the samurai is found in death.” – The Hagakure
One of my favorite quotes is as follows:
“There is something to be learned from a rainstorm. When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run quickly along the road. But doing such things as passing under the eaves of houses, you still get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though you still get the same soaking. This understanding extends to everything.” – The Hagakure
- The Hagakure by Yamamoto Tsunetomo
- Bushido is Samurai philosophy (link to wikipedia)
- Exposure therapy
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- E-mail me if you have a question you want answered on the show: [email protected]
- Join the BrilliantSide facebook group to ask questions, share victories, and help keep yourself accountable.