You can actually train your brain to sleep better at night.
Yes, you read that right.
While your muscles can be trained at the gym to become stronger and more flexible, you can train your brain to form better habits and to sleep deeper. This episode is really exciting because I get into some actionable things you can do to start sleeping better tonight.
From what modern psychology says is helpful with sleep (cognitive behavioral techniques), to quieting your mind using mindfulness meditation, and even using sleep hypnosis to trigger your brain into deeper levels of rest. If you’ve been having trouble sleeping, you are going to LOVE this episode.
- What an ancient roman emperor has to do with helping you sleep
- Why meditation helps quiet your mind
- The BEST types of meditation to use if you have insomnia
- The subconscious mind and accessing it hypnosis
- Hypnotic sleep techniques
- Why some hypnosis mp3’s will not help, while others will (and how to tell the difference)
- Identifying your ‘sleep type’
Resources & References
- Have an iPhone? – Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Have an android phone? – Subscribe to the show on Google Play
- E-mail me if you have a question you want answered on the show: [email protected]
- Join the BrilliantSide facebook group to ask questions, share victories, and help keep yourself accountable.