When you try and fail again and again you might think you don’t have enough willpower or discipline to succeed. Often times that is not the case. It’s simply that you lack a foundation of critical elements. In this episode I explain how you can build a foundation that sets you up for success. I also read a letter of a listener with social anxiety.
- Steve jobs and the original iPhone
- The magic of the touch screen
- Why Apples success is linked to foundational elements
- What is your big struggle right now?
- A listeners letter on social anxiety
- How you can apply a foundation to make you more likely to succeed in your goals
- What can you do to build your foundation of success?
Resources & References
- More free resources and recommendations
- My Instagram Page – Benjaminagain
- My Youtube Channel
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7qPAY9JqE4 – Steve jobs original keynote