What is the next step of your evolution? Is there a part of yourself that is lagging behind and needs to face a change? How can you trigger that next level within yourself? I cover all of these questions and more in this episode of the Shut Up, Brain podcast.
- The first synthetic polymer was invented in 1869 created by John Wesley Hyatt
- Plastics were originally a boon for the environment
- They became so popular, opinions shifted
- Plastics became something that hurt the environment
- You have evolved too
- Behaviors you used to do, you no longer do
- Crying as a child whenever you want something
- Do you have some parts of your life that need to evolve?
- Example: Perhaps you manipulate people emotionally?
- How have you evolved in the past year?
- Catch yourself succeeding!
- Be kind to others for everyone is fighting a hard battle you know nothing about
- Be kind to yourself too
- Pick an area of your life that needs to Evolve and plan the first step in your evolution. Also, remind yourself of the victories you’ve had over the past year.
Resources & References