In this episode of the shut up brain podcast I talk about an interesting mental exercise that might be a little bit whimsical. What if you were given a magic kingdom? If you were the king or queen, how would you run that kingdom? I show how when considered seriously, this question has the potential to drastically improve your own life.
- Magic kingdom for sale
- Derek sivers and CD baby
- “When you make a business, you get to make a little universe where you control all the laws. This is your utopia.”
- What are the current rules in your kingdom? How are the impacting your life?
- “Everyone must respect me!” — Leading to anger?
- “Based on the actions I have taken, what are the laws I’m following in my life right now”
- These could be false beliefs you have
- If you could change the laws in your kingdom, what would the new ones be?
- Default to generosity example
- People make choices based on emotions
- Post your self care routine in the BrilliantSide community page!