A fear of death can paralyze you from living a good life. If you are constantly thinking about you or your loved ones dying then happiness is hard to come by. In this episode I go over the real life strategies I’ve used to help minimize my fear of death and begin living a life of gratitude. If you have death anxiety this it the podcast for you!
- Sabrina and her fear of death
- Why overcoming your fear of death is crucial to enjoying life
- The steps needed to overcome death
- Decide what you think happens when you die
- Overcoming the fear of ‘dying’ and the pain associated with it
- Living your new belief (creating a will, life insurance, etc…)
- This journey can take a long time… months or years
- Leads to immense satisfaction
- Lots of disclaimers!
- Say hi in the BrilliantSide community page and post about one thing you want to do before you die.