Being productive can add a lot of stress if you do it incorrectly. If you are looking for some tips to get a lot of things done while still remaining cool as a cucumber, you are going to want to listen to this episode. In it I include my 5 rules for remaining productive and stress free.
- You have 168 hours in a week…
- If you sleep 9 hours per night, and work 40 hours per week, that leaves you with 65 hours of free time every week.
- What are you spending your time on each week?
- My 5 Rules for getting things done without the stress
- 1. Waking up early and with purpose
- 2. Getting the todo list out of your head
- 3. Having a written daily todo list
- 4. Recharge the correct way with meaningful activities
- 5. Don’t spread yourself too thin… say ‘no’ or ‘not yet’
- Bonus tip when it comes to commitment and stress
- The Brilliantside Community!
- Say hi in the BrilliantSide community page!
Resources & References
- More free resources and recommendations
- The Key to Waking Up Early and Actually Enjoying it – SUB 012
- Waking Up at 6am for a Year (the good and the bad parts) – SUB 034
- Workflowy – A good list app
- My youtube video on my written todolist