The one thing I know about life is it’s not perfect. If you are striving to improve your life to the point of perfection, you will always fail. In this episode I read a letter from a listener who has made some MASSIVE transformations in her life. It gets a little messy, but that’s how you know it’s real. I also break down the four big lessons you can learn from Abigail’s story that you can add to your journey.
- Abigails letter
- Lessons from her story
- #1 She took advantage of inspiration
- #2 She tried things, and stuck with what works
- #3 Recognized her needs
- Just like a Ducati motorcycle
- #4 Recognize victories
- Catch yourself succeeding
- Quote from addiction literature
“You can do this. You don’t have to be perfect. It can be messy. It can be ugly. There can be times you are crying, shouting, or absolutely silent. This journey isn’t about perfection, it’s about putting one foot in front of the other. Taking it one day at a time.”
- Join the BrilliantSide community and let me know what you thought of this episode.