I have a close friend who battled clinical depression for years. Now that he is happy and on the other side, I ask him to tell his story as well as give any tips that he has for those that are also fighting depression.
- Why this episode is different
- Greg’s story
- How life events created the fertile ground for depression to start
- What the day to day life of depression looks like (it may not be what you expect)
- The catalyst for getting out of depression
- Greg’s actionable steps to fight depression
- Getting out of your head with a hobby (playing piano)
- Laughing more (Stand up comedy)
- How long it took to get out of the depression mindset
- If you have anything you want to pass on to Greg, send me an email and I can forward it to him!