Have you ever felt guilty about taking time off for yourself? Or maybe you are interested in the best ways to prevent burnout and stay productive?
Either way a good self care routine is critical. In this episode I go over how to create one, why you should, and how to avoid some of the pitfalls that many people make.
- Why self care is important
- A good analogy for self care with a cobbler and their shoes
- How my lack of mechanical self care cost me a 1989 chevy suburban
- You have a set of needs you don’t get to choose, but you must advocate for them.
- Some good self care examples
- Sometimes self care is work
- The difference between self care and laziness
- Post your self care routine in the BrilliantSide community page!
Resources & References
- More free resources and recommendations