We all want the one trick, the one brain hack that will solve our problems completely. Whether it be solving our anxiety, or building more confidence, or ending procrastination for good. But the secret to achieving victories in these areas of life isn’t that simple.
In this episode I talk about Hercules and his 12 labors and how that applies to your life. I also mention the British cycling team and their effort to improve many things just a little bit in order to start winning races.
- Hercules and his 12 labors and BIG problem
- Human being want things to be easy
- We want the ONE thing to solve our problems
- It’s rare that one thing will solve our problems. Instead it is many things that all combined help the situation.
- The story of the British cycling team
- 1% better
- How can you use the lessons in this weeks episode to tackle a big problem in your life? Are there ways you can make a bunch of tiny improvements in order to help your situation?
Resources & References
- More free resources and recommendations
- The 1 Percent Rule: Why a Few People Get Most of the Rewards