Procrastination doesn’t have to be a negative if used correctly. In this episode I go over two vastly different strategies that will help you stop putting things off and get more done. One of the methods even uses procrastination to your own benefit!
- How this will help you get big projects done and avoid the guilt of procrastination
- This isn’t a method to stop procrastinating, although it can be used like that
- Strategic procrastination
- Video game method… level up before the big boss!
- Timed Samurai Method to end procrastination
- A quote from a samurai to inspire you to dash headlong into battle
- Why timing the task is important (hint: it builds self efficacy!)
- Why you should recognize your victories and catch yourself succeeding.
- It helps your brain learn!
- Say hi in the BrilliantSide community page!